Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Take No More.

"Take it, take it all
Take all that I have
I'd give it all away just to get you back

And fake it, fake it all
Take what I can get

And I can slow it out
Can you hear me yet"



Today, I decided to pull away from something that means an awful lot to me.
I have put too much effort in to something which has not glorified the Lord in the least, and ultimately has been a big waste of time.
Distance is the best thing at this point.

I know this is vague, but these details are better left unsaid.

Thank you God for gracing me with the strength to be content with this decision when I thought that I'd for sure be miserable.

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"




*Thank yous also go to Cori and Abby for helping me realize that this is the best option. I love you two, and am so blessed to have your support

No comments:

Post a Comment