Friday, May 11, 2012

these are a few of my favorite things

I'm the kind of person who easily obsesses over things. Now that I'm considering myself a "girly-girl" (I think it's part of this growing up process), I'm finding so many other things to obsess over!!

So in that light, I'd like to show you a few things that I'm absolutely in love with lately...

1. Birchbox!

I pay $10 a month for them to send me a box full of goodies! Sometimes full size products, but mostly samples (but really, who EVER complains about samples). It's perfect if you are like me and want to try really great beauty (and "lifestyle") products but don't want to fork over a bunch of money in case you don't like it. It's a really great program! Also, the men's line just came out of beta and you better believe Tommy gets it! Just go here to learn more and/or sign up. You'll thank me!


2. My new Etsy luckcann Carson purse



I cannot, for the life of me, remember how I stumbled upon this purse, but after months of going back and forth I finally bought it! I love it because it's huge, bright yellow, has tons of pockets, made well, and was well priced. The seller is from Thailand, but it shipped here in what felt like no time at all! So it's safe to say that I had a really great experience. I'm really excited to use this as my "personal item" with all of the flights I'll be taking within the next 2 months :)


3. BAGGU 




Okay, really, this bag does no justice to how great BAGGU bags are. That bag above can hold 50 pounds of stuff. FIFTY POUNDS! ...And it's only $9. Yep, $9. They also have super cute ipad cases, "baby baggus", zip pouches (I'm a proud owner of the small striped ones), and backpacks. And there are a TON of great colors to choose from! Go here and check it out.

4. Spongebob mac and cheese


Because, to me, the character mac and cheese has always tasted better. And because there's barely anything in the box, you don't have to feel bad about eating all of it by yourself.


5. My Old Navy flats

I've always been a sucker for good flats, and these are just wonderful! Super cheap, and they look so cute on. Proud to say the boyfriend helped convince me to get them (he has such good taste), and I haven't looked back since :)



So that's just a small list of things I've been in love with lately. I could really make the list so much longer. Can't wait to see what else I fall in love with in Greece! (already obsessing over Mediterranean food so I can't wait for that part!)

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment