Monday, July 26, 2010

Thin Skin?

Yesterday, caused me to lose more faith in mankind.

I don't understand how people can be so rude, or needy.
We get random rude people at work daily, but the genuine people usually come in at the perfect times to save the day. Yesterday, this did NOT happen. It was just rude, after rude, after rude. They were in packs, and I was overwhelmed.

I am so blessed that I have Jesus to remind me that there's something bigger than this corrupt world we live in. Going through these trials (as small as this trial may be) will only make me stronger, which is why He puts them in my life. And, I also know that this comes with the job, and I like to think I have thick enough skin to deal with these people, but yesterday was a hard day.

I couldn't even enjoy myself when I was with my friends last night.

I go into work in about an hour and a half, and I'm nervous to deal with these people again.
All I can do is pray, and have faith that God will make this day better than the last.


No comments:

Post a Comment