Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"And In That Moment, I Swear We Were Infinite"

Yesterday, I went to Ikea for the first time EVER. My best friend Kasey accompanied me on the trip, and it was so much fun! We got lost so many times on our way to and fro Sacramento, but found great adventures throughout the entire trip.

Ikea is amazing. I was able to buy a lamp, a pillow, a pillow case, a bed frame, and a CD/DVD holder for $109! I didn't realize Ikea could be so cheap, but have such great finds! I can't speak for Kasey, but I know that I definitely felt like I was in the Disneyland of home furnishing stores.

On the way home, we found a beautiful field full of sunflowers after a quick stop at Target. Look how beautiful it was!




I love that random trips can make a day unforgettable.
I am so blessed.




P.S. Kasey leaves for SLO in 11 days. It's coming up quick, and I'm not okay with it.




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IKEA.

    I'm thinking about going to houston/dallas under the premise of seeing my friends but actually to go to Ikea.

    ReplyDelete