Thursday, April 26, 2012

someone extremely intelligent once told me to focus on the positive...

This week has hit an all-time stressful high (like, so stressful I've had my first ever stress acne break out!) so I'm taking a little break to post 15 things that make me oh so happy.

1. Thursday night date nights
2. Experiencing God's love in the people He surrounds me with
3. Reading a good blog
4. Getting a chance to sit and enjoy coffee or tea
5. Staying awake past my "bedtime"
6. Realizing my identity is found in Christ
7. Blasting the Shins' new album in my car
8. Knowing that there is someone on this earth who truly does understand me 
9. My hair being long enough to put in the most disgusting bun possible
10. Singing songs from Singin' in the Rain
11. Worshipping with my high schoolers
12. Being a cheer coach
13. Beauty and the Beast
14. When my kitty is cuddly
15. Thinking about the future

Hope you're having a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment