Saturday, January 29, 2011

Thankful... Saturday?

It's been awhile since I've posted a blog about things I'm thankful for. I know it's kind of a random day (Saturday) to be posting something like that but that's what makes it so perfect.

1. I like to spice things up :)
2. We should be thankful EVERYDAY. (Even after an exhausting, catch-up week)

I am thankful for...

Our boat selling, a comfy bed, a cat that sleeps on my back, warm water, honest friends, The Beatles, surrendering, getting my job back and getting to keep Sundays off, having things to look forward to, taking big risks, Sugar Pine, Teazer, quiet time, my new Bible, Emergen-C, road trips, Modern Family, God's love, Jr. Highers, being awkward, my obsessive compulsive list making, people who will help me out at the drop of a hat, excitement, prayer, spare change, new TOMS, bear hugs, the ability to help my parents out financially, feeling closer to Jesus.


"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus"
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment