Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Time Together Isn't Ever Quite Enough

Today, I found out we got the house we applied for.

Great.

I know I should be excited, I really should be, but I'm so in love with the house I live in now that I just don't want to move.

The house I'm typing this blog in symbolizes my new life. We got the keys on October 30th 2009, and that was the same night I met my first batch of CCFers. It was the first night I began turning my life around.

This house has so many memories in the small time we lived in it.

Gah, it's just so... perfect.

I know, I know, I know... This is better. It's less expensive meaning less stress will be put on my dad, and it will be an overall happier place.

But I don't want to leave this place. This is my home.

Moving date: Nov. 5th
Better start saying goodbye :(

1 comment:

  1. Nov. 5 symbolizes something else in your life: Amber's first day in Clovis. No, really! Not my first day of school. But still.

    It's going to be fantastic, I promise.

    ReplyDelete