Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Back to Reality

I got back from Mexico on Friday evening, but have been running NONSTOP since I got home. I feel like I haven't had time for anything..

All I want to do is rest, and blog about the trip!

Hopefully I'll be able to blog about the amazing time I had before I leave town again on Thursday.

But, of course, I can't guarantee that I will because I have to work, clean, do laundry, pack again, and deal with reality. Working isn't a big deal because I'm so blessed to have the job that I have, and it's also poses as a distraction with all of the conflict I've been having since I got home.

Conflicts: Home life, friend life, and love life (or I guess what I thought was a love life).

I'm really nervous that because of these problems, I'll leave all of the growth I made with the Lord in Mexico and I'll focus on earthly things again.

I'm trying not to dwell on the fact that I still want to be in Mexico, but with everything going on:

Take me back to Mexico please.

No comments:

Post a Comment