Friday, April 1, 2011

Nonsense Due to Sleep-Deprivation and Scatterbrained-ness

Yes, the title sums up me right now.

I'm trying to finish up famine stuff. I'm sleep-deprived, hungry (what a good way to prepare for the famine, huh?), and curious to know why my left leg is hurting.

Thoughts in my brain:

1. Left leg.. Why you be hurting, yo?
2. My Beautiful Surrender's new music is good stuff (They're practicing in the other room)
3. I'm ready for bed.
4. Wow I have no idea how to understand my brain right now
5. Today I cried. Grrr
6. My weekly Thursday meeting was lousy (see #5)
7. The Tim Keller podcast that I listened to today was really really good
8. I can't please everyone. I should stop thinking I can.
9. Famine is tomorrow. Why are you blogging about nonsense?
10. Do I really have as much to do as I think?
11. I should probably cut some felt right now
12. [Blank on purpose]
13. I love when random songs on shuffle are so good
14. Istanbul, not Constantinople
15. It feels so good outside. I should take a walk
16. Dangit, I missed 10:12 again
17. I'M SO BLESSED! I have amazing people in my life.
18. More importantly, I have an amazing GOD in my life.
19. It's all about the Gospel. Grace is a gift, whether we like it or not.
20. I should stop now. I didn't really sleep last night, so I probably should tonight.
21. One last thing.. Kasey Maxwell I miss you and thanks for making my day with that HeyTell :)


Lots of other thoughts are crossing my mind at the moment. Back to work I go. La la la la

2 comments:

  1. Numbers 1 - 21 are awesome! Special shout outs to 7, 12, 14, 18, 19, 19, 19, 19, 19, 19 and 19.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this made my day! Just reading through and suddenly at the end i'm thinking "Hey i'm Kasey Maxwell!" I miss you and can't wait to see you in likeeee..2 and a half weeks!

    ReplyDelete