Monday, May 23, 2011

Where You Invest Your Love, You Invest Your Life.

It's funny how little things can be really hurtful. Small things can make you feel unappreciated, unworthy, overlooked, guilty, embarrassed, sad, and even angry at times. They can change relationships with people, and make you re-evaluate certain motives.

As miserable as those emotions can make you feel, they mean nothing compared to love you receive from God.

So I know that no matter how I'm feeling right now, God loves me no matter what. His grace is the most amazing and consistent gift any human can receive. I'm humbled by his unconditional love towards me, the messed-up being that I am.

Life's busy, but good! Stressful and tiring, but I'm finding strength and comfort in my God :)

1 comment:

  1. Title=LOVE.
    That second little paragraph is something a lot of people never in their entire Christian lives realize, so it is amazing that it's already been shown to you and you fully understand it. (Well i guess not fully because we never will fully understand God's love..but you know whatimean.)

    ReplyDelete